Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Blogger



Well, I guess it's a new year, so why not be a new blogger? I have no idea what I am getting myself into, because from now on, I have to update everyone on a regular basis about my family and all the new things that are going on in our lives. It's going to keep me very busy since my family NEVER slows down!


2007 was an amazing year for us. We didn't have a child this year, like we have done the last 2 years, which has been a blessing, because the two we already have are definitly a handful. However, they are the two greatest little people I know. Mason is 2 and a half and Reece turned 1 in November. They are so grown up already. They are sweet, loving, crazy, fun, and a little cranky at times, and I love every minute with them.

Craig, whom I have been married to for 4 years this coming March has been such a blessing to me. He truly is my greatest compliment and my best friend.He owns Texas Gutters, A-One Fence & Sprinkler, and this year he will begin building custom homes. Ours being the first on his list. Hopefuly he will get started on that in the next month. (I can't wait to have a new house) He truly is the hardest worker I have ever known.

As for me, I am a Registered Nurse in the Children's ER. I work 3 nights a week, so I don't really miss out on a whole lot with the kids. I will be 26 in March, which I am not loking forward to, because that just makes me that much closer to being 30. I don't do anyhthing very exciting, except hang out with my kids and husband, which for me is the most EXCITING life I could have ever asked for.

I can't wait for all that the Lord has for the four of us in 2008, so stay tuned for what The Roberson's will be doing next.

1 comment:

Denae said...

Yay! I'm glad you started a blog!