Wednesday, January 23, 2008

First Day of School


Well, Mason and Reece started school on Thursday (1/17) at Little Wings Christian Learning Center. It is at our church, which means that it is a familiar place for both of them. Craig and I both took them, so that it would make it easier on all of us, except it didn't make it easier for me, because I cried like a big dork when I had to leave them. I think the hardest thing was the fact that Mason ran in and immediately started playing, and didn't care if I was there or not. He didn't even want to come tell me goodbye :( Reece did good too, except she's teething, so she was a little fussy. I can't believe that they are both so big. Mason talks in complete sentences ALL THE TIME!!! And Reece says a few things like Mom, Dad and Sarah :) She is so funny.
Anyway, I am so glad that the kids love there new school/Parents day out. It makes things a lot easier during the day when I have to sleep before coming to work. (I work 7pm to 7am for those who don't know) However, it makes me sad at the same time, because I hate having to leave my kids in someone else's care. I feel like I am their Mom, and I should be the one taking care of them during the day. I know that it is good for them to be around other kids, and I know that the Lord has called me to be a nurse and minister to the sick, but it still makes me sad to leave them. I guess what I need to do is have another baby, so that I can be off for 12 weeks and stay home with ALL the kids ( HaHa, Craig would go crazy if he knew that I said that)

2 comments:

Magen said...

what the heck?! you didn't tell me you did a blog!

i like the getting pregnant idea. go with that. then you can throw up like me!!

Denae said...

ooh, you will have to tell me how you like Little Wings. I'm thinking about putting Will in PDO starting either in the summer or fall, so that I can "work" (maybe some photography) a couple of days a week.

This reminds me....Reece kept reaching for me when I helped in her class a few Sundays ago. Will just started doing this too and it melts my heart...even when Reece did it! :)