Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Our Weekend in Ohio.

We had a great time in Ohio for Shane and Beth's wedding. For those of you who don't know, all of the groomsmen and their wives took Shane and Shane's buses, which was fun, but long. When I say long, I mean 24 hours one way to be exact. It was tons of fun, and we loved getting to spend time with our close friends. The buses were great! However, I don't know how they live on them for most of the year while they are on tour.

Here are a few of the pic's from our trip.



The Shane's before the ceremony.
Beau and Kimberly Hughes.
Craig and Magen
The Everett's!
Craig and Jeremy being stupid! (surprise, surprise)
The Roberson's
Shane E., Jeremy, and Craig
Me and Keith
I think Jeremy had his picture taken with everyone in the room, and I'm not joking.
We had so much fun and we look forward to the next time we can all get together again. Maybe if Jeremy would find a women, we could do it again sooner than later.

2 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Rachel, I don't know you, but we have SEVERAL mutual friends. I used to work for Jeremy and the Shanes in 06. Jeremy is one of my dear friends. I'm with ya on him finding a woman thing! :) ahhaah
SOrry for stalking your blog...kind of. :)

Magen said...

Good job posting pics! Let's just hope Jeremy doesn't post the one of us holding hands and cause mass confusion. I'm not Jeremy's woman, everybody!