Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bon Jovi

We took a little trip to Dallas to see Bon Jovi this last weekend. I was never a BJ fan, however, Craig is a huge fan. I was only two when Bon Jovi was in his prime, so I didn't grow up listening to Him. Craig has been a fan for pretty much all of his life. We had a lot of fun, and we even got to see Tony Romo and Jason Whitten from the Dallas Cowboys.

We also went to the Kidd Craddick in the Morning show, and had pictures taken with all of them.
Craig is again a huge fan of theirs. (this weekend was really all for Craig, and I was just along for the ride) Casey and Dana Brewer went as well, which made it alot more fun for me.
I love my husband so much and I truly love getting to go on trips with him, even if we are doing things that I don't really enjoy. I'll post pictures later of our visit with Kidd Craddick.

2 comments:

Denae said...

That is hilarious! Chris and I went to see Kidd Craddick a few years ago...but it was when Rich was still on the show. I haven't listened to it much since he left. Anyway, he talked to Chris and me for 10 or 15 minutes after the show...we felt SO special. haha. And isn't Kidd short??

Anonymous said...

Just stopped in to say hello! Forgot you had a blog...glad I found it again!