Friday, August 8, 2008

It's time to tell!

Well, It's time to tell! Those of you that read my last post, probably have some idea about what I am about to reveal. There were even a few of you that commented on the particular statement that I made in that post. Well, sorry that I lied to a few of you about it, (Kristin, Denae, Hollie) but I wanted to wait until just the right time, and I couldn't tell my friends before our families were told. We had a surprise birthday party for Craig on Friday night, and at that time, we were able to tell all of our family and close friends. Not that those of you that were not at the party aren't close friends, but we felt like it was the right time to tell. We had originally wanted to wait a few more weeks, but when Craig was surrounded by all of his family, and friends that mean so much to him, he just couldn't keep it in any longer. So here it is. We are pregnant with our THIRD child! Crazy! I am seven weeks, so we have only really known for 3 weeks. I originally wanted to wait until I was farther along, maybe 12 or 13 weeks, but I have found that after having two children already, my wonderful abs (haha) aren't what they used to be, and I am unfortunately ALREADY getting a small belly. Or maybe I'm just fat, either way, I wasn't going to be able to wait 5 to 6 more weeks to spill the beans. So there it is.! That is my secret, and again, I am so sorry to those of you that I lied to about it. I wanted to tell you all, I really did.



P.S. I will post pictures of the party soon. We had such a good time, and Craig was so surprised.

6 comments:

Magen said...

Woohoo!! This is great!! Yay for baby #3, grandchild the FIFTH!!! Isn't that nuts?

Rachel Roberson said...

NUTS!

Denae said...

hahaha! That is so funny that you gave it away in your last post and then tried to cover! But wow...you are going to be a mom of three! Congratulations!!!

Kyle and Hollie said...

Dang girl!!! Don't you have a TV? HEE HEE!!! I am SO happy for you guys and I know you will continue to build a strong family with wonderful God-loving children! I am thrilled for you! COngrats!

The Barnyards said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!!!!!

Kristin said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! :)