Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Names!

Several of you have asked what names we have picked out for our new Boy/Girl. Because we have gone with Family names for both of our kids, we are going to once again use a family name for this baby. Cole is Craig's Mom's maiden name, so if it is a boy, his name will be Ethan Cole, but he will go by Cole. And if it is a girl, her name will be Blakely Cole, but we will call her Blake. I have a thing with boy names for girls. However, I really think this is a boy, so more than likely the name is Ethan Cole. I guess we will see soon enough. If I don't stop having all of these contractions, we may see sooner than later. I am however trying my hardest to stay off my feet like the Doctor instructed me to do, but it's tough when you have two kids. I'll keep you all updated!

2 comments:

Denae said...

Cute names!!!

Ingram Gang said...

I like those names, too. I love boy names for girls. My brothers name is Blake and we discussed doing Blakely for a middle name sometime after him. Very cute!
My guess is boy, though, too. Not sure why. That's just what I'm feelin'