Friday, January 30, 2009

Yay For My Mom's Computer!

Well I was finally able to upload a few pictures of our house and our kids, thanks to my Mom's computer. They are in no particuler order, because I really have no idea how to change the order that I upload them in. Hope you all enjoy, and I am sorry that there are so many.


This is a picture of how my kids look on a daily basis. People always comment on how Reece and Mason are always so put together, with there clothes ironed and their hair fixed. This is a true representation of what goes on behind closed doors.
We love you Eric! We have worn out our #12 jerseys this year.

Our Basement


This picture should really be at the end, because it is a picture of the forms that were set for the slab that will be poured next week after the plumbing is done. This is our house without walls.

Before we broke ground.


Another before

A picture of our house from the street in front.






The basement.

Craig and the kids in the basement.


Craig's Business signs! I am so proud of my Husband. (MCR= Michael Craig Roberson)


This is Craig pretending to wash dishes in what will be our kitchen.


Stay tuned for more pictures in the next couple of weeks. Love you all!







5 comments:

Denae said...

The pictures of the kids are so cute. I can't wait to see more of your house! Do you have names picked out for the new baby boy or girl?

Anonymous said...

Um...did you really apologize for having too many pics? That is a blogger no no! You can never have too many pics!

Magen said...

Great pictures! I have been wanting to see those. Praying for y'all (you) today. Thank goodness you have so much help! Keep us updated!

Magen said...

P.S.

MCR also = Mason Cole Reece

:)

Kyle and Hollie said...

So...I see Magen said Cole...is that one of your names? I LOVE it and it is definitely in our possibilities also! Where is your new house going to be? Your babes are just growing so fast!!! Keep me updated!!!