Saturday, March 8, 2008

Life is GOOD!

Well, I guess it's been a while since I have posted a new blog, so I thought I would get on and say a few things. There's not really much to say, however, my birthday was on the 6th of March. I am now 26, which means I am just that much closer to being 30. Yuck!! (nothing against those of you who are already there)
I love shoes, so being that I got 9 pair in one day means that my birthday was amazing. I also got a bunch of clothes, which was great, because when you have kids, you tend to spend your money on them rather than buy for yourself. The kids got me a new pair of tennis shoes, to go along with my ever-growing tennis shoe collection, as you can see from the picture. (That's 13 pair of tennis shoes. Pretty disgusting!) This only makes up about 1/8 of my shoes, so I can't wait to have a bigger closet to display all of them in.



Besides receiving all my great shoes and clothes, I also got tickets to see George Strait. (It was a great concert!) So, needless to say, life is good. We haven't done much besides sit at home with our kids, but that is to me, as good as it gets. I can't imagine having more fun.



This is Mason sitting with Craig before bedtime. He looks so happy! And of course this is Reece eating, which makes her very happy as you can see. Just spending time with these two and Craig is really the best birthday present I could ever have.

3 comments:

Denae said...

Happy Birthday (late)!!

Kristin said...

Wow, Rach, you really do love shoes!! :) Happy late birthday!

Magen said...

Oh my gosh, you're obsessed! I have one pair of tennis shoes. I've had them for 3 years!

Now all you need is a sweet mini van. :)