Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Four Years!!!

A little over five years ago, while on a ski retreat to the lake with the youth group that I was helping out with, I met my husband. I didn't know that then, but only 1 short month after that initial visit, I knew. I knew that Michael Craig Roberson was the man that my amazing Lord had hand picked just for me. (Also thanks to Casey and Dana Brewer for the introduction) On March 27, 2004, we were married. It has been the greatest 4 years of my life, and like I told him just the other night, I love him more everyday. He is absolutely the greatest Husband, not to mention the greatest Dad, and I love having the privilege of spending my life with him.

We had to celebrate our anniversary early this year, due to the fact that we will be in Ohio for Shane and Beth's wedding. I guess it won't kill me to celebrate someones Else's nuptials on my anniversary. I look forward to the bus ride with Craig and all of our crazy friends, so I won't be too upset that I'm not off somewhere in the Bahamas with Craig celebrating 4 years of bliss. Maybe next year? :)

No comments: